IB learner profile IB learner profileIB learner profile IB learner profile IB learner profileIB learner profile IB learner profile IB learner profile
• Reported Speech – put the sentences into reported speech (also called “indirect speech”) ( intermediate )
• Have got or has got? – complete the sentences with have got or has got ( beginner )
• Make Present Simple sentences – use the given words to make sentences in the Present Simple tense ( beginner )
• Tenses – test on English tenses ( intermediate )
• Reading test – complete the text with the given words; a banked cloze exercise ( upper intermediate )
Episodic learning is a change in behavior that occurs as a result of an event.  For example, a fear of dogs that follows being bitten by a dog is episodic learning. Episodic learning is so named because events are recorded into episodic memory , which is one of the three forms of explicit learning and retrieval, along with perceptual memory and semantic memory . 
Browse our dictionary apps today and ensure you are never again lost for words.