Disclaimer: The papers provided by serve as model papers for students and are not to be submitted
as it is. These papers are intended to be used for research and reference purposes only.
1. Determine the type, purpose, and audience of your paper.
2. Ask a question, then make the answer your thesis statement.
3. Take a stance, then ensure that it is provable.
4. State it in two parts: a clear topic and a brief summary of what you will say.
5. Limit the thesis to one or two sentences.
Many authors have attempted to define the notion of Integrated Marketing Communications, and as we will see later on, the definitions vary a lot from one author to another, from one marketer to another. Like any term, IMC is subject to varying interpretations.
Our policy allows communication between dissertation writer and customers because we are sure that it will work towards making the paper more customized. Moreover, the client is aware of the progress of paper, and he is more satisfied with the end result. If you order from us, you can get a draft of your paper to make sure your writer is heading in the right direction.