an explanation of the topic or purpose of a research paper
Writing is always quick and fun with ! Keep in touch not to miss new awesome tools!
Thesis statement examples is a compilation of a list of sample thesis statement so you can have an idea how to write a thesis statement
1. Determine the type, purpose, and audience of your paper.
2. Ask a question, then make the answer your thesis statement.
3. Take a stance, then ensure that it is provable.
4. State it in two parts: a clear topic and a brief summary of what you will say.
5. Limit the thesis to one or two sentences.
Copyright © 2013 University of Illinois Board of Trustees • College of Liberal Arts & Sciences • University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign • Developed by ATLAS