1. Determine the type, purpose, and audience of your paper.
2. Ask a question, then make the answer your thesis statement.
3. Take a stance, then ensure that it is provable.
4. State it in two parts: a clear topic and a brief summary of what you will say.
5. Limit the thesis to one or two sentences.
This list of important quotations from “Bartleby the Scrivener” will help you work with the essay topics and thesis statements above by allowing you to ...
To complete the requirements for a Bachelor of Management Studies major, you must pass 120 points at 200-level or above from the subject area, and include at least 60 points at 300-level or above, of which 40 points must be at 400-level.